Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peanut Butter Crazy!

WOW!!  I am probably the only person who would blog about Peanut Butter but It is just to GOOD not to share!!  My Friend turned me on to this Peanut Butter and I have been hooked ever since!  It is all Natural and it is like eating a Reese's out of a jar!! OK OK so you wanna know what it is called Right??  It is By Peanut Butter & Co and is Dark Chocolate Dreams.  It is Peanut Butter Blended with Rich Dark Chocolate.

This Peanut butter is Gluten Free and is Certified Vegan. No I am not a Vegan but for those of you who are that stop by my blog just a little factoid for you.  This company actually makes several peanut butters that I discovered as I was reading about the company.  I think the next one I am going to hunt down is their Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Peanut Butter & Co is actually a New York Sandwich Shop.  You can click on their name and link to the website.

Thanks for stopping by and reading about my new Favorite item in my pantry!!  I am off to Walmart(the only place I can find it) to get some more because now my 9 year old has discovered it and between the 2 of us this jar is about gone!! 

I really feel bad for those you have an allergy to Peanuts because this is out of this world good!!  I think even Elvis would have approved!  You knew I had to sneak that in there!  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment