Friday, January 7, 2011

QT Pie Products



It has been a long time since I have posted.  Life just caught up with me and just haven't found the time to sit down and blog.

I am very excited about my new adventure.  I have done everything under the sun from working in the Dental Field to being a Car Driving Mary Kay Director.  But my true dream is to have my own business with my very own crafted creations.

I started QT Pie Products back in 2001 and was very successful with it for several years.  Then I had two babies back to back and had no time at all!!  You know how that is right moms??

So I decided 2011 was going to be a new start for my dream and I!!  With a few different twists in the products I am offering to Launching on Etsy it's a whole new QT Pie Products.

QT Pie will be offering Boutique style items from Hair Accessories to Tutu's you are sure to find something for your QT Pie!!

I am very excited for the year ahead and building up my business and inventory.  Please visit me and stop back often.  I create items on a daily basis!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/qtpieproducts

 sorry i couldn't figure out how to turn the picture!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment