Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to my Blog!! This is my first time for blogging. I guess there is a first time for everything! I am looking forward to documenting and Sharing my Family, ideas and thoughts with you all! Thank you to my sweet friend Tiffany (Southern Sass) for hooken a girl up!!

Glen and Myself!

Glen and I will be married for 11 years in May! Yes it was Love at First sight!! We met at my Cousin Joe's wedding and he called and asked me on a date. One date that is all it took! I came home from spending a wonderful time at the Canfield Haunted Hay ride and dinner and told my mom this was it. I was going to marry Glen. One year and six months later on May 29th 1999 we were married by Glen's Father at Faith Baptist church. We are very happily married with 3 children: K, Sissy, and C. I will post more on them later.

Thank you for stopping by Post something and tell me HI!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome welcome to bloggyland! You're gonna love it. It's addictive! I think it's going to help keep us in close touch when I leave. Not that facebook isn't nice, but that's just little snippets into your life. This makes you feel like you really know what's going. LOVE You my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay heidi! welcome to the blog world! i am adding you to my list of blogs so you better write often! :) thanks for the compliments on my babies. yours are certainly beautiful as are you! xo

    ReplyDelete